In these difficult times, schools across the world are adapting to a new way of doing things, away from their students and parents by using remote school software like SchoolsBuddy. We have been thrilled at how SchoolsBuddy has been helping our schools manage their essential tasks and are excited to be offering free SchoolsBuddy access to new customers during the outbreak.
SchoolsBuddy is quick to set up, integrating directly with your MIS/SIS system to bring in your student and parent records, so you can start using SchoolsBuddy to communicate with your parents quickly and easily.
Here’s 5 great ways our schools are using SchoolsBuddy during this time…
- Returning monies paid for cancelled events, activities and trips to parents via their SchoolsBuddy wallet, ready to use against future bookings
- Communicating to parents, and students where appropriate, with latest news and information – but also attaching learning resources, documents and URLs
- Managing bookings for key worker childcare within the system – making sure everyone who needs access is in one place, including attendance registers
- Organising remote parent-teacher meetings via our parent teacher conference (parents evening) module. Read more
- Organising sign-ups to online activities which will enable communications to the students taking part with relevant information and resources. Get more ideas here
“Hi all – I have to say that I’m loving the new Mass Adjustment update! Lots of refunds to do now we are closed – this makes it MUCH easier.”
– Sally Stevens, Braywick Court School, UK
Each of our schools seems to be creating new and interesting ways to use SchoolsBuddy, with our unique modules, you can create your own package to suit your school’s requirements for both now and in the future.