Front End Software Developer
The position offered to candidates is Senior Front-End Software Developer. It assumes 5+ years in software development expertise and profound experience in:
- Expert in AngularJS, and with experience in Angular.io framework
- Expert in internalised visual and user interface principles
- Expert in creating responsive layouts in HTML5 and the Bootstrap CSS framework
- Expert in Git
- Expert in web fundamentals: HTTP protocol, REST
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SASS/SCSS,
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, familiarity with concepts of MVC
- Familiar with Mac as a development environment
- Familiar with Jira for Project Management
- Familiar with Azure environments
- Good design sense & taste with OCD-levels of pixel perfection
- Self-discipline and strong time-management skills
- Good reasoning, problem-solving, innovation, and analytical skills
- Experience and preference for Agile development
- English — upper intermediate (both: writing and oral)
You will have to write code during the interview.
- Competitive salary (£45,000-£60,000 depending upon experience)
- Career and professional growth.
- Cozy fully-equipped office in Angmering, West Sussex
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and free office lunches.
- Paid vacation and stipend for Language classes, gym, IT events, etc.
- Regular performance reviews
- 37.5 hour working week (with an optional 4-day working week option)
- 4% NEST Pension contributions
- Unifying the UI part of the application architecture (maintaining our own Bootstrap-based UI kit)
- Be a quality keeper of all the related changes to the UI part of the application, ensuring there is good code maintainability and simplicity is in place
- New features development based on the provided specifications
- Maintaining the existing applications
- Interacting with the other teams (within the company and external) regarding the integration and API of the applications.
About EveryBuddy Ltd
EveryBuddy Ltd is fast becoming one of the global leaders in school management software. A unique product with multiple integrated modules including payments, bookings, extracurricular management, transport, sports team management, parent communication and more.
SchoolsBuddy is now used in over 40 countries by some of the world’s leading school names. The customer base is growing rapidly but exceptional growth in the Middle East, Asia and in particular China. Following a recent partnership with a large global education software provider, expansion is expected with an opportunity to work on a range of the latest technologies.
Based in a lovely manor house in Angmering, West Sussex (near Littlehampton, and 5 miles west of Worthing). We are close to the train station or have ample parking.
We are a forward-thinking company that likes to deliver new features and is passionate about keeping ahead of the competition. Every day is different and you will be challenged to think creatively and innovate within a multi-disciplined team of talented people. We’re a great bunch of people to work with, seriously committed to doing the best work we can and we really value innovation and creativity.
Make a real difference.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00 to £75,000.00 /year (inc. potential bonus)