We want to let our schools know that our team is prepared to support you, our school community, in response to COVID-19.
We have been closely monitoring the virus, and have been taking proactive steps to mitigate any impact to our customers and employees. We have a business continuity plan to address a number of scenarios that may arise and want to let you know that we are dedicated to working with our schools in need while keeping our employees safe.
- Internally, we are taking the below measures to ensure there is no interruption to Faria’s products or services:
- We are monitoring each of our 9 global offices and encouraging employees to work from home when possible.
- We are halting all non-essential travel, and handling any essential travel on a case-by-case basis.
- We are assessing employee health before any face to face interactions with our schools.
- We are moving most of our professional development services online and supporting other organisations in their efforts to take planned events virtually.
- Watch one of our webinars:
For any schools not currently using SchoolsBuddy who are being affected by the virus, we are offering free access to SchoolsBuddy’s communication module. Current SchoolsBuddy schools who are also not currently using the communication module can access it for free. If interested, please let us know.
To help you keep in touch with your school community during this time, you can send regular updates using the SchoolsBuddy Message Centre, which can also be used on your mobile app during periods of school closure. If your school is canceling any events, you can send push notifications directly to Android and iOS mobile devices to keep your community informed in a timely manner. A reminder that parents will need to install the app and allow for notifications.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Our support team is staffed 24 hours/day, 5 days per week. Thank you for being part of our community. We understand the critical role we play in you and your school, and we are here to support you during this time.