Communicating with your School community has never been more important than in these uncertain times.
Whether your school is still closed or tentatively returning, SchoolsBuddy can help you keep your community up to date with the latest news, information and learning resources.
Our schools benefit from:
- Direct communications to the whole school at once , or
- Communications to groups, eg. years, subject classes or even a sports team
- Simple messaging which can include attachments, URLs and rich text
- Messages can be sent by teachers, admin staff, leadership team, or any approved person within the school
- Messages can be sent via the web or mobile device on our apps
Parents and students benefit from:
- Knowing that all communications sent are relevant to them, and therefore should be read and not ignored
- Receiving an email containing the message plus a notification from their app*
- Being able to view all of their present and past email communications within their SchoolsBuddy inbox (not automatically deleted)
- Having communications for more than one child in one location
*Requires app downloaded and notifications enabled
Our customers are utilising our school communications module in many ways, often to indicate the latest government advice, but also to share remote learning resources, links to popular websites with activities, and to offer help to disadvantaged families to access support and assistance. Teachers are individually sending subject-specific information to each year group and activities co-ordinators are providing ways to keep fit during lockdown.
SchoolsBuddy integrates with your MIS/SIS provider, providing a quick set up to allow communication to parents to start within a short space of time. We are also offering FREE ACCESS to our communications module for new customers who sign up during the COVID-19 outbreak. Find out more here.
If you would like to ask any questions please contact [email protected] or schedule a demo with one of our team to have a more detailed tour of how SchoolsBuddy can help your school keep in touch with your community.